29/11/2012

a crochet bear kind of Christmas



Well hello there bear.  You look nice.  Want to make a little gal smile on Christmas Day?

Original title of this post was...I made a bear.  I made a bear!

I'm so chuffed, my first ever crochet toy and it turned out okay, if I do say so myself.



This super cool bear pattern is from my favourite lady crochet queen, Nicki Trench, other crochet designers are available, I promise!



Details for crochet swots are on my Ravelry page.

Christmas for my two gorgeous nieces will be beary nice this year...see what I did there? hey? hey?

13 comments:

  1. He looks great, is he a he?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh he's gorgeous! Was he easy? I'd love to make a toy but they seem a little scary for my crochet skills :)
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... your little nieces will adore him ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love him, and I'm sure your nieces will too ... who can ever resist a Teddy bear :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. An entire teddy-bear from scratch?? Amazing job Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so good well done Em :) the girls are going to love them!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a lovely job..he is just so cute!
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bear is perfect!!!! Brava Emma!!!
    love, xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!
    you're so talented. never let me do anything diy-sewing, crocheting, etc.
    i barely can draw

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! You did a very good job, I saw straight away which teddy it was!
    I made one myself from the same book.... :D.
    Your nieces are so lucky! Have a great weekend, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love him. he is so cute. Was it very difficult. I've wanted to give it a go but got kinda scared? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an utterly cute bear! You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! I would like to hug him! CHrista

    ReplyDelete

Hey there

Got something on your mind?

Did I make you laugh, cry or even spit feathers?

Tell me, tell me, I appreciate all feedback and love a good chat. I even turned that stupid word verification off to make it easier for you to do so.

Emma